YOU DON'T NEED WEALTH, POWER, OR INFLUENCE TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS, JUST TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Monday, April 6, 2015

4/5/15 My 100th day of the 14-15 season.

My body was drained.  After seeing no new snow, sleeping in and refreshing my legs seemed like a good idea. Then Grady called " What else are you gonna do, dude? Not that many day left!!"





Heather Haines was driving and they picked up the wolverine, "everyday"Alex, on the way. Sorry to say, but I was grouchy... I guess you could even say Krabbe!!! I shook it off on the skinned up and we headed out to just under chimney. We had spotted a sick, steep, sunny line no one had ridden. It was a big rollover and we wanted to be safe so we took it slow the first time through. The snow and visibility combo was fantastic!!!! Everyone was stoked to do it again, with a little more flow.




 We skinned up the first blueberry chute and out to our line. On the way, we ran into Jeff, the guy I hitched with yesterday.  They joined us up top, but let us drop in first. I always have to fight the feeling that I have first right of refusal on the snow.... NOBODY CAN OWN THE SNOW!!! We appreciated their respect and crushed the line the second time through!!!!

video


We headed up for one more on pan face and moseyed back to the car. Another day of full sun has us looking like we were in Mexico, but just on the face!!! That first beer tasted like liquid gold and lasted about 3.14 seconds!!!! 100 days 80 BC runs 20 to go!

video