YOU DON'T NEED WEALTH, POWER, OR INFLUENCE TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS, JUST TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

3/15/15 Return of mother winter!!!

Big thanks to Discount Tire In Bellingham. They ordered me a new tire and Grady paid the $19.50 to get me a new warranty. Owe many good friends like Grady more than money for their efforts this winter!!! After a great deal of reflecting, I have accepted that I might not make all my goals this season. If you achieve 100% of your goals, they might be too low? I try not to fear failure, try not to give it power over me. Long story short, I am not giving up yet!!!!


Dan and Jeremy from upstairs gave me a ride up the hill because it was snowing!!! We hiked out to “10 minute trees” and knew it was gonna slide! It felt great to make a soft turn, but we were extra careful because it was ripping big, wet, slow slides. Very possible the hill could re open, if it doesn't rain too much tonight! 49 Down 51 To Go!